For Outpatient Appintments please phone our Consulting Rooms on 4343 0265. Direct referrals can be faxed to 4342 7164.
Alternatively contact our Mental Health Assessment Officer on 1800 814 226 for any assistance.
Our highly trained accredited or private Mental Health specialists can help so please call us on 02 4341 9522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Central Coast Clinic also contributes to the provision of private outpatient group programs contributing to the provision of ongoing support for patients suffering from mental health issues. The programs are conducted in small groups with a maximum of 8 people in each group. The programs are coordinated by experienced accredited or employed private therapists and allow people to mix with others who are experiencing similar issues. The programs include:
- Help to manage the symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression
- 10 week therapy group programs run once a week
- Long term relapse prevention and support groups
The group programs that are currently running are:
- 10-week anxiety and depression group
- PTSD group
- Anxiety and depression relapse prevention group
- Sounds and Words of Healing group
- Art therapy group
- Women's relapse prevention group
- Movement group