General Services Officer
Location :Brisbane Waters Private Hospital (NSW), Woy Woy NSW 2256
Listed :17 March 2016
Work Type :Casual
Classification :Nursing / General
We are seeking an experienced General Services Officer to join our casual team and work across both areas of our Hotel Services Department - Environmental Services + Food Services. Flexibility is a must as well as availability to work on weekends.
About the Hospital: Brisbane Waters Private Hospital is an 89 bed hospital providing Medical, Rehabilitation, Surgical, Mental Health and Day Program Services to the community of the NSW Central Coast. It is situated in the coastal town of Woy Woy, conveniently located 60 minutes drive from Sydney. The hospital has an excellent reputation as a provider of quality Medical, Rehabilitation, Geriatric and Surgical care, and provides the only private Psychiatric Unit on the Central Coast.
About the Role: Reporting to the Hotel Services Manager the successful applicant will have a working knowledge of the principles of safety within a health care environment and be able to multi skill between the Environmental Services & Catering Departments. The role is a casual position and we are seeking someone with a flexible approach to an ever changing environment.
- General cleaning knowledge
- Hold or obtain a Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
- Work both independently and within a team structure
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and privacy
- Available to work weekends
- High Standard of customer service and team approach
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervisions and to prioritise work effectively
- Awareness of the HACCP system
Applications Close – Friday 24th March 2016
Address Applications (incl. current CV) to: Diane Brown – Hotel Services Manager. Brisbane Waters Private Hospital