Access to any of the services listed below is available via referral. Your local GP, physician, surgeon or allied health professional will be able to assist you with obtaining a referral to a private specialist who is accredited at the hospital and who can organise your admission or enrolment into a program. During your stay you will be under the direct care of this private specialist who will from time to time be assisted by other accredited private specialists and hospital staff.
The Central Coast Clinic contributes to the provision of admission and treatment for adults aged 18 years and over with the following conditions:
- Addictive Disorders including Drug & Alcohol
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Mood disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
Please note that these are only some of the accepted conditions.
We also contribute to the provision of the following services:
- Special mental health services for people aged over 60
- Electro Convulsive Therapy (ECT) for inpatients and outpatients
- Full cardiac, medical and surgical support to our mental health inpatients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week